Skip to main content

Advising Help

For your convenience, we have added an Advising Help link to the EKU Danville Page.  This link holds many other links to the most used University Forms that are requested by students.  It is imperative to remember that most of these Advising Forms will require an Academic Advisor’s signature before being submitted to their respective Departments.  For any questions, or clarification, please contact Susan Watson, Academic Service Manager and Academic Advisor at the EKU Danville Campus.


Colonel’s Compass

 EKU Consortium Form (for Financial Aid)

 General Education Worksheet

 Inclement Weather Schedule for Regional Campuses

Major Declaration Form

Undergraduate Catalog

Open /*deleted href=#openmobile*/